What to do if you receive a positive test
Where a pupil tests positive for coronavirus within 48 hours since being in school
Please email Jayne.Taylor@hirstwoodnscc.co.uk with the following details:
- Name of child/member of staff
- Class or year group
- Symptoms and date they started
- Date of positive test
All of the information and images in this document are correct as of 24th September 2020. For the latest information go to www.covid19.nhs.uk. NHS COVID-19 app Fact sheet for parents,
Please link on the link below for Government guidance on "What parents and carers need to know about early years providers, schools and colleges during the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak"
Following the Prime Ministers announcement last night of stricter measures to contain the spread of the corona virus. The government have sent an updated guidance for Early Years and Childcare sector.
For the latest advice and information on COVID-19 @ 19.3.2020
- People are advised to visit www.nhs.uk/coronavirus
- When schools and early years providers close from Friday, do not let your children visit elderly people (age 70 or over), those who have a long-term health condition, those who are pregnant, or people who have a weakened immune system.
- If any of your family develop symptoms of a high temperature and a new, continuous cough, follow the advice on the NHS website: www.nhs.uk/coronavirus. DO NOT visit your GP, pharmacy or hospital. If symptoms persist or get worse use the NHS 111 online coronavirus service - 111.nhs.uk/covid-19/ - you should only call NHS 111 if you cannot get help online.
- If you have an underlying health condition follow the government advice
Following the announcement by the Secretary of State for Education last night, we are currently starting to put plans in place for next week. At this moment in time, the key worker groups have not been identified and we are awaiting further guidance from the Cabinet Office which is due to be published today and guidance from Bradford Council. Please can we ask that you do not phone the office at this stage as currently we have no further information on this matter. As soon as we have any information we will update on how we plan to move forward.
Thank you for your understanding in this very challenging time.